Payment - Shipment Cost - Cancelling
We accept the following payment methods:
- iDeal (NL)
- Zelf overmaken
- Contant bij afhalen (gaat op afspraak)
- Verzenden onder Rembours (NL)
Pay in a trusted internet payment environment. When you place an order and choose iDeal as your payment method, you will be redirected to the Mollie platform, after which you can process the payment via a secure bank (SSL connection) through your own trusted bank. Payment via iDeal is possible if you use internet banking via ABN Amro, ING, SNS Bank, Rabobank, ASN Bank, Friesland Bank, Regio Bank, Triodos Bank, Bunq, Knab and van Lanschot Bankiers.
- iDeal is payment via internet banking, so familiar, safe and easy
- iDeal is supported by all major Dutch banks
- You can pay directly with iDeal. You do not have to create an account or register
- The iDeal payment is processed immediately and is instantly visible in your account overview
- Your order will be sent earlier because we will receive an instant notification that your payment has been received
- Paying with iDeal is free
Bancontact/MisterCash is the online payment system developed by the joint banks in Belgium. The banks are Dexia, Fortis, ING, FINTRO, KBC, CBC, AXA bank and VDK Spaarbank. The payment costs amount to 1.5% of the total amount per transaction.
SofortBanking is the online payment system developed for payments from Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Belgium and England. The payment costs amount to 0.9% of the total amount per transaction.
You can also transfer the total amount of the invoice yourself via internet banking or a bank transfer. As soon as your payment has been received by us, your order will be processed. Transfer the total amount of the invoice stating the invoice number.
Bank : Regiobank
Attn. : Horse Stuff & more
Place : Voerendaal
IBAN : NL 61RBRB 0706514343
BIC : RBRBNL21
Pinnen bij afhalen
You can also choose to pick up the order yourself. We have no retail premises to see you at. That is why collection is always done by appointment. You can only pay by card; payment is not possible in cash.
Verzenden onder rembours
Cash on delivery means that payment will only be made upon delivery of your package to the front door (for amounts up to 500 euros) to the driver by card. If the package has a value greater than 500 euros, it will be delivered to the nearest post office and you can pick it up and pay for it there. Horse Stuff & more will send your saddle and accessories to you free of charge.
Cash on delivery is only possible for the Netherlands.
- For shipping within the Netherlands there is no charge.
- Shipping cost for shipments outside of the Netherlands are € 20,00